One of the most popular styles for the summer is the high-low hemline. This describes any garment that is significantly shorter in the front than it is in the back. Whether it’s a dress, a skirt, or a top, this style looks cute on all girls. Many of the stores at Santana Row are featuring this adorable look as it’s the perfect combination of flirty and classy for summer. Pink Stripes in Santana Row is a great store to try out the high-low hemline. With lots of styles and lots of colors, you can’t go wrong. See some of my favorite looks from Pink Stripes and other Santana Row retailers below!
- Annual Summer Fashion Shows (with Vernon Davis!)
- Go the Maxi-mal Length!
- Left Bank’s La Fête de la Bière, featuring Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Mother’s Day Gifts
- Join LB Steak for the U.S. Triple Crown!
- It’s Sandal Season!
- Futuristic Trends of Spring
- Got Summer on the Mind?
- Upcoming Events at Left Bank and LB Steak
- Beauty Bash, it’s going to be a blast!
This Week's Poll
Posts tagged as: Hemlines
Jun 19, 2012 - 03:23 PM
Topics: Lorum, Ipsum, Dolar, Sed Diam, Nec, Vivamus,