You’ve been invited to a wedding… Now what? Finding the right thing to wear to a wedding is a tricky thing. It depends on the time and location of the event, the time of year, your relation to the bride and groom, and what the invitation has specified. Some general rules of thumb for all weddings you attend: avoid white, avoid black, and never upstage the bride! Below are some tips for daytime, nighttime, and in-between weddings with some appropriate and beautiful dresses from the one and only Santana Row!
- Annual Summer Fashion Shows (with Vernon Davis!)
- Go the Maxi-mal Length!
- Left Bank’s La Fête de la Bière, featuring Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Mother’s Day Gifts
- Join LB Steak for the U.S. Triple Crown!
- It’s Sandal Season!
- Futuristic Trends of Spring
- Got Summer on the Mind?
- Upcoming Events at Left Bank and LB Steak
- Beauty Bash, it’s going to be a blast!
This Week's Poll
Posts tagged as: Women
Sep 18, 2012 - 01:44 PM
Topics: Lorum, Ipsum, Dolar, Sed Diam, Nec, Vivamus,