There are simple things in life that may be small, but they have a huge impact on your self-esteem. Having a high value of your own self worth is vital. Certain things affect your self-esteem, and it is important to sort through your life and choose to do things that make you feel good about yourself, rather than dwell on the negative aspects of life.
- Annual Summer Fashion Shows (with Vernon Davis!)
- Go the Maxi-mal Length!
- Left Bank’s La Fête de la Bière, featuring Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Mother’s Day Gifts
- Join LB Steak for the U.S. Triple Crown!
- It’s Sandal Season!
- Futuristic Trends of Spring
- Got Summer on the Mind?
- Upcoming Events at Left Bank and LB Steak
- Beauty Bash, it’s going to be a blast!
This Week's Poll
Jun 10, 2009 - 04:02 PM
Jun 08, 2009 - 11:53 AM
“Transitional” often refers to the clothes we wear between seasons. But here it is almost summer, and we’re having to dress as if it’s fall in Silicon Valley. While our climate is pretty moderate year-round, we still want to make a shift in our closets that reflect the true season.
Jun 04, 2009 - 06:56 PM
I am a stylist here at Atelier and I have something to admit, I LOVE my job. Every morning I walk into Santana Row and despite any hardships or obstacles in my own life, coming into a job that I adore with the amazing girls I work with always puts a smile on my face.