TED’s Guide to what the Sales Associate does around here
Established in 1988, Ted Baker London has grown from its humble roots as a shirt specialist in Glasgow, to a global lifestyle brand with over 100 locations in Europe, the US, Australia, the Middle East, Far East and Southeast Asia. As 'no ordinary designer label', Ted Baker offers menswear, womenswear, accessories (and everything in between), and is renowned for high quality and a distinctive use of pattern and color. The brand's unconventional approach to fashion, irreverent sense of humor and, above all, unswerving attention to detail, appeals to style-conscious men and women who trust Ted to deliver that certain something... a little out of the ordinary.
So, You Think You've Got What it Takes. . .
Our approach is "no ordinary" and so are our people. Ted is looking for talenTED new recruits to join his expanding US team. A sharp CV is a good start but experience alone doesn't always count for everything. If you're a fashionable lad or lass and know the difference between a loo and a lift, then you might just make the cut. And don't forget, Ted has a soft spot for the cheeky, innovative, creative and flirty. If this is music to your ears, then you may very well have found your next home.
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted Baker London is currently seeking a talented and passionate part-time and full-time Sales Associate for our beautiful San Jose, CA Location!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Give a warm welcome to all customers at Ted Baker.
- Maintains and exceeds company sales KPI.
- Completes all tasks correctly and on time and follows company policies and procedures.
- Reflects the values of the brand in personal presentation and demonstrate passion for the brand.
- Follows merchandising principles and replenishment guidelines in store to ensure that the brand is represented at the highest level.
- Observes safety and security procedures. Reports any misuse or theft of stock to a member of management.
- Sales experience in a contemporary, energetic retail environment
- Team player
- Proactive and positive energyPassion for retail
- Adaptable to the needs of the business
Apply by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org