At Scotch & Soda the retail experience is an important part of our brand. You are probably already working in the fashion industry. Your service and selling is authentic. You are genuinely interested in people, what makes them tick and why they wear what they wear. You know what you want, you know what you do and do not like, and you have your own opinion on the prescribed 'policy'. You would like to do it differently, but you just don´t get the chance to do so. We are offering you that chance under one condition: that you will live up to the Scotch expectations. There will be sales targets to meet, but, to create a great customer experience, you’ll also need to embrace our brand, add your individual flair and tap into what makes you tick as a team player
What are we asking from you?
- An enthusiastic and spontaneous personality
- Creative input
- Good judge of character and associated communication skills
- Ambitious, goal-orientated, sales minded
- Understand-- the target group and what it wants to wear
- Curious personality and eager to learn every day
- Team spirit, without losing your own identity
- Leadership skills
What is expected of our Selling Supervisor?
- Make the customers and visitors feel at home while encouraging them to buy.
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in an individual welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers’ questions.
- Accompanies customers by escorting them to different areas of the store.
- Provides outstanding customer service in line with the Scotch experience.
- Documents sales by creating or updating client profile records.
- Perfect execution of operational standards and visual merchandising guidelines - presentation is everything!
- General operations tasks.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving, transferring, and stocking merchandise.
- Drive and exceed sales goals and budgets by executing stores sales planning through coaching stylists on selling capabilities
- Lead the drive toward selling through coaching and recognition
- Adhere to weekly work schedules (nights and weekends) and be flexible to the needs of the business
- Ensure that all procedures, policies and shortage awareness programs are understood and followed by employees
- Execute successful opening and closing procedures storewide as opening/closing executive; follow store operating procedures
- Role Model exemplary selling and service capability, lead staff to provide a personable outstanding shopping experience
- Motivate and coach staff to reach their fullest potential and to maximize business opportunities
- Maintain high customer readiness standards; deliver a clean, neat and easy to shop store environment
- Assist Stylists in resolving customer service issues
- Manage selling floor, cash wrap and fitting room recovery process
- Create a positive, inclusive work environment resulting in retention of the best people and turnover reduction
For more information on how to apply click here.