Makers Market is searching for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, sales-driven and creative person (Business, Graphics, or Art) to work in our beautiful little shop in Santana Row in San Jose.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark by assisting in and helping to grow our beloved American brand. If you are passionate about handmade products (Etsy, Renegade, Pinterest), the Maker Movement, and supporting American small businesses, we are looking for you!
We especially seek artists and makers looking for part time work!
Makers Market is growing both online and in brick and mortar storefronts and we are looking for exceptional team members to promote our mission of Rebuilding the Legacy of American Made.
- The Keyholder will assist the Store Manager in day to day operations of the store. Required to work at least one weekend day and be available for 2 - 3 evenings shifts each week.
- Depending on your interests, you can also help with numerous creative aspects of our business: photography, styling, social media, merchandising, store design, etc.
- Welcome customers by greeting them; offering assistance. Direct customers by helping them choose products, and advise customers by providing information on products.
- Achieve sales quotas and email signup quotas.
- Be a brand ambassador!
- A passion for handmade products or Made in America
- Self-starter. Able to take responsibility and make things happen
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and dedicated.
Please call Makers Market for more information on how to apply.