Advisors are primarily focused on supporting our efforts to deliver the best possible overall customer experience. Advisors have an immediate and direct impact on the success of Warby Parker through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and various special projects.
What you'll do:
- Provide the absolute best customer service in our retail stores
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and be capable of giving expert style advice
- Communicate Warby Parker's values and brand philosophy to customers
- Strive continuously to think up innovative ways to reinvent retail
- Anything that is needed to give our customers an amazing shopping experience
Who you are:
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup
- Experienced with customers and great at serving them
- Organized and detail-oriented to the point of neuroticism
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive, interested in fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
This is a part-time, hourly position. You must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week, including full availability on two weekend days.
To apply, click here!