We’re a globally inspired children’s apparel company opening our first retail store!! We’re looking for an energetic and customer service oriented sales associate, who will help our brand come to life. The perfect candidate loves interacting with customers and always finds a way to create a warm and welcoming environment. We want customers walking into our store to instantly feel at home. The candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for driving results. This position will also support the store manager in the development and execution of the local marketing strategy to drive foot traffic and brand awareness. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn about building a successful and unique retail environment from the ground up.
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Anticipate and react to the customer’s needs.
- Create a warm and welcoming environment.
- Positively and proactively handle customer concerns.
- Build long term relationships with customers and maintain contact information in Tea’s book of business.
- Drive sales and help store achieve daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Quickly receive in, unpack, steam, and merchandise new orders. Continually restock the floor, and provide reorder suggestions/feedback to store manager.
- Ensure visual merchandising standards are met, and the store is clean.
- Drive brand awareness and engagement by supporting the store manager with the local marketing calendar and customer education.
- Ensure Tea Collection’s brand, values, and mission are being represented in store at all times.
- Identify cross promotional opportunities in and out of store and develop customer relationships to drive private shopping events.
- Special projects as needed.
- May open and/or close the store.
- High customer service standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Builds strong relationships with customers and co-workers
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial and innovative
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Adapts to new systems and processes quickly
- Flexibility and resilience to manage day-to-day variations and adapt to change
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 30lbs
- Flexibility to work week days, week nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Loves babies, children, and all little citizens of the world.
To apply, please click here.