Fogo de Chao
Thanksgiving Feast Live; Fogo de Chao will be offering the following items on Thanksgiving Day:
- Roasted Turkey Breast
- Turkey au Jus
- Brazilian Sausage and Apple Dressing
- Cranberry Relish
- Sweet Potato Casserole
They will be open from 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM, for more information or resercvations, please call 408-244-7001.
Left Bank Brasserie
On Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23, Left Bank Brasserie will be open from noon to 8:00 PM serving a $54.00 four-course holiday prix fixe menu with:
- Butternut Squash Soup with crème fraîche, chives, and roasted pumpkin seeds
- Fuyu Persimmon Salad with frisée, pomegranate, and a sherry vinaigrette
main courses choices of:
- Norbest Natural Roasted Turkey with Yukon gold mashed potatoes, corn bread stuffing, Brussels sprouts with lardons, candied yams, giblet gravy, and orange cranberry relish.
- Smoked Honey Mustard Glazed Natural Rack of Pork with leek and potato gratin, Brussels sprouts with lardons, apple chutney, and pork jus or Autumn Risotto with exotic mushrooms, squash, Brussels sprouts, truffle oil, and Parmesan cheese.
Plus, Pumpkin Pie with whipped cream.
The prix fixe menu items will also be offered on an a la carte basis and select regular menu items will be served at the bar. All prices exclude beverage, tax and gratuity. There will be a children’s menu available to those 12 years of age and under. There will not be Happy Hour service on Thanksgiving.
For dining reservations please call, 408.984.3500.
On Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23, LB Steak will be open from 11:30 AM to 8:30 PM serving a reduced regular à la carte menu plus two $70.00 four-course prix fixe menus with Turkey as the entrée and the other with prime rib.
The turkey prix fixe will include:
Mashed potatoes, yams, cranberry relish and giblet gravy.
The prime rib prix fixe will include garlic mashed potatoes, grilled broccolini, horseradish gremolata and herbed au jus.
Both prix fixe menus will include a kale salad, butternut squash soup and pumpkin pie. All prices exclude beverage, tax and gratuity. There will be a children’s menu available to those 12 years of age and under. There will not be Happy Hour service on Thanksgiving.
For dining reservations please call, 408.244.1180.
Maggiano's Little Italy
Open from 11:00am-8:00pm with a special Thanksgiving Menu priced at $44.95 per adult and $18.95 for children 5-12 years of age. Enjoy a four-course family style meal at our place or Carryout a meal package to your place.
Our Chefs are waking up early this year so you don’t have to. They're cooking up a Thanksgiving feast with Maggiano’s classics like Our Famous Rigatoni “D”® and Four-Cheese Ravioli and holiday favorites like Roast Turkey Breast with Giblet Gravy & Focaccia Sausage Stuffing and Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake. Join us for dinner in the dining room or take the feast to your place with carryout.
For more information or to make reservations please call, 408-423-8678.