Join us for the Makers Market in Santana Row Park on Saturday, November 13th from 11am-6pm.
A highly curated marketplace of local makers and artisans, in the beautiful Santana Row.
Fun in the fall & shopping for all!
Come on out to beautiful, sunny Santana Row and shop small from your local community!
Come out, shop from local artists, listen to great music and grab a drink or bite to eat at the amazing restaurants of Santana Row!
In the Oak Tree loungeand on Santaan Row Blvd!
We’ve rounded up 60 of the best local Makers of jewelry, organic body, CBD products, candles, plants, home goods, apparel, glass, and more! If you purchase $100 of goods from the Makers Market store, you will receive a voucher for a free glass of wine at Vintage Wine Bar (no expiration date!) Stop by one of the five participating locations within the designated sip & stroll area and purchase a to-go cocktail to enjoy as you stroll through our Open Air Faire!
- An Outdoor, Open-Air Marketplace
- Handcrafted + Eco-friendl
- Enjoy live music from indie singer Mike Annuzzi
- Get great food + drinks at newly opened Santana Row eateries!
- Bring your kids + fur babies!
- Wander in to our Brick and Mortar shop (adjacent to the market area) for handcrafted goods made from 100+ more local Makers!